1/8 fuel line

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayzzfish

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I bought some fuel line for my two nitro cars. I dont really know if it's the right size. I know a lot of people will say search the forums I have and not just here. So any help would be nice. Thanks

Attachments

• 20210713_153135.jpg
    20210713_153135.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 48
as long as your fuel inlets are 1/8 that should work.not sure about eaten.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the size is right or at least close. I tried to measure my nitro fuel line with calipers and I had just under 1/4in OD and about .1in ID. Have no idea if that fuel line is compatable with nitro or not though.

Pretty sure the size is right or at least close. I tried to measure my nitro fuel line with calipers and I had just under 1/4in OD and about .1in ID. Have no idea if that fuel line is compatable with nitro or not though.
do you have a drill bit set . get the closest 1 that slides in the nitro line

do you have a drill bit set . get the closest 1 that slides in the nitro line
Good idea. A 1/8in drill bit fits very snugly inside the line. The next size down which I think was 7/64ths fit somewhat snugly. One more step down from that was 3/32 and it just slid in and out of the ID.

Good idea. A 1/8in drill bit fits very snugly inside the line. The next size down which I think was 7/64ths fit somewhat snugly. One more step down from that was 3/32 and it just slid in and out of the ID.
wow I actually had 1 lol.peace man