1/10 Scale accessories

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbear

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
I would like to find 1/10 scale Licenses plates. Preferable units that can be personalized. I purchased some from RC Plate Shop and they're not really to scale for a 1/10th scale. They would work much better for 1/9 scale like a Mashigan or a Axial CJ7.

I would, also, like to find a good, trailer hitch for Traxxas 1/10 High Trail edition RCs. Both a hitch for the trailer tongue and a ball hitch for the truck.

Someone will point you in the right direction soon.

Maybe RC4WD? Just google/bing/duckduckgo scale accessories

Last edited:
I would like to find 1/10 scale Licenses plates. Preferable units that can be personalized. I purchased some from RC Plate Shop and they're not really to scale for a 1/10th scale. They would work much better for 1/9 scale like a Mashigan or a Axial CJ7.

I would, also, like to find a good, trailer hitch for Traxxas 1/10 High Trail edition RCs. Both a hitch for the trailer tongue and a ball hitch for the truck.
I got 4 cars with them. Getting another set. My source is below.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/yetirc

As for hitches.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133154438333?itmmeta=01HRJC1XT1ZERK29BGM3RB3APM&hash=item1f009f7cbd:g:s2sAAOSwrJJli7uI&itmprp=enc:AQAIAAAA4KD0SpY4e/epwSLbmlDQSEIWyam3Z5DeGBBe2cSKrSmRzpQLGhAkzuwoyut/A3F5z8jbZKjLk5ozleLDFcEfzwFNpYRu8R4sBBeoWnEsS7tfB3TYKBr2qmcaEE7dmGo/9qg9fu7XHURG8FRCvs3NdqbORVhLvmqbHz7kP3prhg/Yl26el62fGaibxOq0Y4wyTZYhTmm13wHoi8bn4VngpXQiwiMwWP6Wslqho9L2PmCw6zhjJp9POzbYKDVdrH4TsltDSBuJ7PXW6zrIhiJPd8I8SeEby4KEn55U7aFEKQk6|tkp:BFBMtN2HzMRj

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183719988477?epid=3014275708&itmmeta=01HRJC3RWMVJF921DHY52BDJQJ&hash=item2ac6908cfd:g:KE4AAOSwQmJcgai0&itmprp=enc:AQAIAAAAwH0R8HFCSPbvqadgP/ffINtzdl973lG1w1H9k+TeHmiidGljgW/rPQJiWF283Cf2J/QBNGoEZqjRZskYcEktIkNXO/15E7MNPATV4rdGFy/qUITfTRoZb5oYwKVGoP9HVWeL98XFpoQ79RlceEiMf9+QMCdEjmbjpBMIKncc2/qu9pDzTQFitYpn6DHSj2FM1Z/lygyrgqhJMNSRCakYckeYM4fhCoO8S8oCOuRg6aAVdeBemXxUR81+W7rKEdJgng==|tkp:Bk9SR7qOj8zEYw

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166565751158?itmmeta=01HRJC5HJ774ZA4FSYZSRKR004&hash=item26c817a976:g:kNAAAOSwlhllsV5M&itmprp=enc:AQAIAAAA0DDWOm3dfHI42nHd/wxNnC--VIvzqt30mPlgkKJLwhuryZ5AOdSLuiANqe2BYppJ3VRD1CK8Emt0gBdv7e4btSIs3WVvFjmmq08WmwVM1cxVH39tO1yedjkWo6wIL2Ttxk69O+UsOuDya8zm2lZlcrzrE6QRhtye3Zs/W0ZR9bpZcEx+CxNRhD5DIYklC+Y+qxohs1EPokNmaLwEcnxVa9j63zqiGVLWnPCvW9bG33BgDIodY0jjBdHJwXMhnWu3YFVPt1e2Gu/zAaBgSqe0Nw0=|tkp:Bk9SR6aZlszEYw

20240222_100101.jpg

I've been thinking of getting some from there. What is the problem? They offer multiple different scale sizes and then lists the actual size of the plate.
I was thinking of going with their 1/12 size (16mm x 32mm) on my Trx4.

I’m with Chubaka yetirc plates are spot on and customer service is top notch. They offer a frame to too but it’s a recessed rectangle that looks like it would take some space thickness wise

IMG_8894.jpeg

IMG_8895.jpeg

Cool, I will look into YetiRC. I don't see where I get to pick the plate or the text on the plate. Where do you do that? Thank you for the links on the hitches. Injora looks the best.
YetiRC plates. I don't see where I I've been thinking of getting some from there. What is the problem? They offer multiple different scale sizes and then lists the actual size of the plate.
I was thinking of going with their 1/12 size (16mm x 32mm) on my Trx4.
As I said. The 1/10 scale are too large for a 1/10 scale RC. They just don't look correct. If you want to order 1/12 that's cool.

Cool, I will look into YetiRC. I don't see where I get to pick the plate or the text on the plate. Where do you do that? Thank you for the links on the hitches. Injora looks the best.

As I said. The 1/10 scale are too large for a 1/10 scale RC. They just don't look correct. If you want to order 1/12 that's cool.
You message them while checking out. There is an add notes part. I asked about police plates as they don't offer them. They said supply a pic and they will make one.

You message them while checking out. There is an add notes part. I asked about police plates as they don't offer them. They said supply a pic and they will make one.
Aren't there different styles of the same state's plate? I would sure like to see the design of the plate itself.

I just came across this place. East coast vinyl works. I found my bed on eBay but they have a website with a few cool RC vinyl goodies some out there may like

IMG_9180.jpeg

I just came across this place. East coast vinyl works. I found my bed on eBay but they have a website with a few cool RC vinyl goodies some out there may like

View attachment 186010

Looks great. Back in the day we would grab drawer liners from the home depot. On my crawler I cut and stained wood and used scale bolts to stick I down.

Probably gonna end up with one of these cars soon...... all because of you.

I have used tool drawer liner with blk and silver paint to make carbon fiber myself

I have used tool drawer liner with blk and silver paint to make carbon fiber myself
Paint the silver first then mesh it with the the black for the tiny rectangles. Many moons ago. 😁 forgot all about that. Spray on window tint made it pop

I’ll look I think I have a body left that I did that to.

Back