1:1 Bigfoot MT goes Electric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booooo, I like the rumble of a 1500+ hp engine. You think they're using lipos? Where did they get a charging pouch that big?

Yawn. Cool concept but there's just something wierd about seeing a big ol' car crushing monster truck with Bigfoot written on the side of it. But not beeing able to hear it.

I'm all for it. The engine sounds doesn't do much for me, its the visual performance I like.

I love it, I wish they would have showed how fast it is.

Neat concept. I wanted to see some donuts and wheelies. Not sure if they were just taking it easy because it's a first run, or if it just isn't putting out 2000HP like a fuel big block, but it was a bit lame. Either way it sounds like a Prius, which is gross LOL. I want my ears and face melted off from the sound and fumes.

A 'green' monster truck just seems so wrong on so many levels haha.

doesn't sound like it has much more speed than shown. Sounded like it wound up a couple of times. they were definitely babying the truck.

doesn't sound like it has much more speed than shown. Sounded like it wound up a couple of times. they were definitely babying the truck.

They have always babied Bigfoot. That's why I was never a fan. When they jumped that jet that was impressive but grave digger has stolen all spot light from Bigfoot.

Neat concept. I wanted to see some donuts and wheelies. Not sure if they were just taking it easy because it's a first run, or if it just isn't putting out 2000HP like a fuel big block, but it was a bit lame. Either way it sounds like a Prius, which is gross LOL. I want my ears and face melted off from the sound and fumes.

A 'green' monster truck just seems so wrong on so many levels haha.

I agree it kind of takes the "monster" out of the term "monster truck". They should have renamed it Greenfoot or Ecofoot. Monster trucks aren't supposed to be eco friendly. That's why they are called monster trucks. They are supposed to roar like thunder not sound like my grandmother's electric golf cart.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I'm all for it. The engine sounds doesn't do much for me, its the visual performance I like.

Lol ok try watching a movie like Mad Max or Gone in 60 seconds or Fast and Furious with the mute button on and tell me they are just as good.:hehe:

They have always babied Bigfoot. That's why I was never a fan. When they jumped that jet that was impressive but grave digger has stolen all spot light from Bigfoot.

That's not exactly true. Bob Chandler and Jim Cramer are both racers. They want to RACE their trucks,not destroy the truck every week and risk life and limb doing it. Tearing'm up is all most spectators want any more.

This must be Bob Chandler's effort to get the Prius People into the stands for Monster Jam.....

That's not exactly true. Bob Chandler and Jim Cramer are both racers. They want to RACE their trucks,not destroy the truck every week and risk life and limb doing it. Tearing'm up is all most spectators want any more.

Thats what I want too watch personally. The days of racing them or just crawling over cars/small jumps died along time ago. The Freestyle events are all I like about them now. Grew up watching racing though and loved it then.

I agree with you there. I always thought the side by side and roundy rounder racing was a big yawn fest. But watching a 10,000 pound truck grab some monster air and do wheelies and cyclones is much more exciting.

Back