Castle Creations 9,000kv Brushless Motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
No you did not read this wrong and no it is not a typo. Castle Creations has created a 9,000Kv brushless motor for the Mamba Max with a 2S Lipo,to be used in 1/10th scale RC’s. What 1/10th scale RC I don’t know but...

Click to continue

I have a 7700 KvA and it is just stupid and runs super hot no matter how low I gear it....I am not sure if a 9000 would just run too hot. But while it was running....heh heh heh. yeah.

made for just a few hsr's to show off. pointless for most users IMO

Sweet, put this in a RJ speed drag car on a 3 cell battery and it will be sooooo fast . It will be just like a real drag car you will have to get or build a new motor evey pass. 99,990 sweet that is some rpms.

Yay, a new motor for me to catch on fire!!!

You'd need some gearbox to run at 99,990 rpm without exploding in a cloud of parts :p

9,000. man I'm working with a 4200 and its uncontrolable with a NiMH pack. i couldnt even imagine 9,000
thats just sick lol

Direct drive baby, the drag car will run a 100 mph easy in 250 foot.

10th scale pan car... like the RC10L4SS. It's makin a left turn, REALLY FAST! I would not want to drive it... Maybe watch it from behind a 2 inch thick blast shield.

Want a BL setup for ur slash? cheap.....

Brand new from castle. Well, the motor is. lol

I already have my bl slash going again. I have an extra bl setup.

The Novak Velociti 3.5R is 10 500kv. I have one in a Traxxas Bandit and had one in a CEN ME16MT.
It is good to see CC come up with something close 'cause in my opinion CC gear is FAR superior to Novak.
My gear suffers major overheating which leads to glitching. Never had any probs with CC stuff...

I have heat issues with my Mamba Max 7700. It is in a AE RC10T4.....seems no matter how I gear it....It will therm out.....I would rather have a bit milder motor

Back