Losi TEN-T 1/10th 4WD Nitro Truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
losi-ten-t.jpg

Losi's new TEN-T Truggy packs the innovation and performance of Losi’s groundbreaking 1/8-scale nitro platform into a 1/10-scale truggy. The Losi TEN-T Truggy is built to take on any terrain or track, this fierce machine includes a ton of features in a compact, agile design, including a chassis with the engineering characteristics of...

Click to continue

This is what I have been waiting for. I'd want it more race oriented but this is a good start. A true 1/10th truggy and buggy class would be awesome and a bit more affordable, but could very well turn faster lap times than 1/8th scales!

Would like to see more photo's of the chassis to see the bracing and what not. Cool looking rig though. Kind of like HPI's MT2 on roids. I wonder if the Losi TRX3.3 runs more consistent than traxxas's version.

Would like to see more photo's of the chassis to see the bracing and what not. Cool looking rig though. Kind of like HPI's MT2 on roids. I wonder if the Losi TRX3.3 runs more consistent than traxxas's version.

Doubt it, if the wind blows too hard you'll still have to tweak it!:hehe:

Here ya go Old's, its the best pic from there site to show everything under the hood!:

chassis1.jpg

This will bring a few more monster truck fans over to the dark side too. Once they realize how much more reliable a center diff is vs. a tranny with a slipper they'll be hooked.
Sway bars, fully adjustable suspension....loose the EZ start and this thing will fly and handle good.
Edit; 6 lbs.... it will haul ass! My Revo was 9 lbs and a few ounces and it was a handful with a 3.3 on top end.

Last edited:
Plastic hinge pin braces and chassis braces... radio tray...? hmmm.

I can honestly say I won't give it a second look until I see at least alloy hinge pin holders, aftermarket front bumper/skid and RPM makes some arms and possibly towers for it.

Yeah, it won't be very reliable with plastic hinge pin holders. That's dissapointing, especially for $500.

Even if they are plastic hinge pin braces, they probably are stronger than you think. The Mugen buggy/truggy comes with plastic toe plates, so does my Kyosho and a lot of Ofna cars do too. I've never broken one or seen one break. They actually do a good job, preventing hinge pins and such from breaking and or bending.

Well, as is always the case it just depends on design. I've broken plastic hinge pin holders on my S3 buggy but that was off a pretty big cartwheel landing that was a bit more aggresive than your average bashing session. At any rate, I'm interested to hear of the durability.

I like the overall looks of it. I bet it is a beast. However, onboard remote starter? Seriously? How novel....a bit gimmicky for my taste.....then have to drive around with that extra battery too. I'm with Scrogg; ditch the EZ start.

Last edited:
The hinge pin braces are built up like on the 8ight series, so there's a piece of Alu behind that plastic.

Vids are on youtube for it, just ran across this one:

Looks like a fun little rig on a track... may have to seek one out for skate park running with my jato next season. Read XRC's review on it and apparently the plastic for the arms is really bendable and does not break easily. That was also a concern of mine since RPM didn't make arms for any losi 1/10 rig due to too tight of tolerances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how tough the diffs are. I was quite surprised to find plastic gears on my mini Raminator. I know that's a rather apple to oranges comparison, but still. That on board starting just seems like a joke. If that's the big selling point, what was skimped on...

Ok guys just gotta say i love my mugen mbx5t and my 8ight 1.0 so this is just a great
idea IMO already put my order in but wont be available till 1st week of december which kind of blows for me here in the northeast but ill be running its wheels off all winter when weather permits.As far as the ross starter goes I'm gonna use it till it breaks lol

looks nice be cool if it was ele. the local shop never has losi stuff in,they swear ta and there thunder tiger electronics

You guys just might see a fully rebuilt MT2 G3.0 (new chassis and bulkhead/front shock tower) with five tanks of fuel through it in the FS section VERY soon. Or as soon as I get home to put it together.

Heck, maybe I will send you the wrecked truck and the parts to fix it yourself...

Well I got one for Christmas

The radio this kit has is almost the cost of the whole thing.
I am new to all of this so it looks like a blast to me.
If I ever learn to drive good then I may loose the starter to lighten the load.
wish me luck on my new adventure:D

Back