Traxxas TQ 2.4Ghz Spread Spectrum Radio System

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Traxxas has taken their ever popular Traxxas TQ radio system and have given it a major upgrade, 2.4GHz spread spectrum! The Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz brings the convenience of crystal-free. The Traxxas TQ transmitter and receiver are digitally "linked" for glitch-free, long-range operation without the need to monitor channels or frequencies; the 2.4GHz circuitry automatically locates...

Click to Continue

I'm glad they are jumping on the bandwagon, but they have a ways to go. For that price... you could easily get something much much better, PLUS you can only link to one reciever........ $175 - $200 bucks to control one model.... No thank you. Ill stick spektrum.

I was way stoked when I saw this!

Then I saw 245 bucks to get running.......wtf

Tx and Rx are $140 @ Tower. Considering how common 2.4 is now I still think that's too expensive for not being a computer radio.. Even if it was only basic enough for the simple things like EPA, curves, and maybe even like a 5 model memory that would be nice.

They ought to start including them in all of their RTR rigs, like losi is now doing.

I think the more high-end rigs such as the erevo vxl and such come with it.

Back