Love the Marines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

OMG, that is awesome. He really nailed her *** on that one. Great comeback!

Oh I have to print that one out and save it:) I think Ill mount it on one of my walls:D I'm going to remember that line for the next time my mother-in-law comes over and starts in on guns.

That is definitely a Marine response...you think they are great on the radio, they are even more fun in person...try partying with a squadron of them overseas...things always get broken and out of hand...and that is usually prior to the hardcore drinking...

Semper Fi...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
That is definitely a Marine response...you think they are great on the radio, they are even more fun in person

Indeed, they are crazy. I work with one at my part time job, and they have LOTS of stories to tell.

-WoodiE

Sky - I can totally relate! You should see what happens when marine Infantry and Army Infantry get together at an NCO club!!!! The place gets DESTROYED!! LOL!

We had a blast together!

and in regards to the response, well, she was asking for it! I'm not anti-left-wing-liberal but pretty darn close! Good for him! Its about time someone was put in check PUBLICLY!

" If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! "

Thats my 2 cents!