How many RC Cars you HAVE owned total ? And how Many you Own TODAY ? minium 10 cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
Ì live in EU
i was alot in that EU forum before. There was actually many guys who owned 100+ RC Cars. Photo and film proof.
Sadly something happen to that Forum owner, and the site is down totally .

Anyways
What do we have here ?
USA, the biggest.
Many millionaries.

How many RC Cars ?
You had ?
Own Today ?

Me self
Maybe 120 owned total. In my life, some total crashed . junk, some sold . i say 120, i believe it is 150pc, anyways let say 120, and this is not a lie then.
Today, i dont know, about 50-65cars At this moment, i dont like to count them. Atleast 50, lets say 50 cars now

this is funny know anyways

how many YOU ?

this treath is to us who have many cars.

if you have less than 10 cars, dont mind answer here please.
This is for the big guys

nothing against small owners,
anyways this is for the crazy rc guys

Last edited:
Current sitting on 32 RC's I believe, but not all are running. Owned a lot more over the years.

i have only 50% of my rigs running, others have smal issues.
My limitless is bad now, crash today, 300bucks parts.
Lucky i have 3 more that are ready 2 run. I will fix this winter.

How many you have own total ? 60 ?

I can't even begin to count how many total I have owned through the last 40 years .. Keep in mind at one time my oldest boy and I were racing like 3 classes each pretty much everytime we went ..So honestly a decent guess would be 200+ Currently my personal car count is only at 16.. But more importantly NONE of those 16 were purchased..

I can't even begin to count how many total I have owned through the last 40 years .. Keep in mind at one time my oldest boy and I were racing like 3 classes each pretty much everytime we went ..So honestly a decent guess would be 200+ Currently my personal car count is only at 16.. But more importantly NONE of those 16 were purchased..

I love your 3d printed cars! 😍

I've only gotten rid of a couple of them and gave them to my sister but I keep them here at my house.
As far as mine..."mentally counting", "hearing Jeopardy music" ....... I have 13 with one being built on the bench.

Last edited:
I love your 3d printed cars! 😍
Thanks , Too bad you are on the other side of the country, I am going to set up a big RCP track under my carport and have people over to run in a couple weeks (Labor day).. will have 5 - 1/24 and 2 -1/36 "house cars " for loan and of course guys are bringing Mini-z's etc..

Thanks , Too bad you are on the other side of the country, I am going to set up a big RCP track under my carport and have people over to run in a couple weeks (Labor day).. will have 5 - 1/24 and 2 -1/36 "house cars " for loan and of course guys are bringing Mini-z's etc..

That sounds like a blast! I'm pretty sure that Mrs Doom! would veto a road trip right now. Dangit!

That sounds like a blast! I'm pretty sure that Mrs Doom! would veto a road trip right now. Dangit!
Just tell her you were invited to meet (insert her favorite actor here), then when you get close, tell her he cancelled. Oh well, might as well go racing.

Just tell her you were invited to meet (insert her favorite actor here), then when you get close, tell her he cancelled. Oh well, might as well go racing.
I would have to tell her it was a Hallmark channel convention....but she's to smart to fall for that.

Well, you could always break bad...
Screenshot_20220810-151757_Chrome.jpg

If I am counting right in my head I have owned 25 cars. Here they are you can count if you want.
Ecx Ruckus 1/18 - sold
Ecx Ruckus 1/10 2wd - still in service
Traxxas Stampede 2wd - still in service
Traxxas Mini E-Revo - ex girlfriend stole it.....
HPI Nitro Firestorm 10T - sold
Traxxas Summit - still in service
Team Associated Apex Scion TC - sold
Team Associated RC10B22 - mostly retired shelf queen
Arrma Outcast 6s V1 - still in service
LC Racing EMB-1 - still in service
LC Racing EMB-T - still in service
Hot Bodies D8T e converted - still in service
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 - still in service
Tekno ET48.3 - still in service
Ecx Torment - gave to my nephew
Arrma Typhon 3s BLX - retired to parts car for my other nephews Arrma Senton 3s that is broke yet again
Vaterra Kalahari - still in service
Axial SCX10 II - still in service
Axial SCX24 - still in service
Hosim 9125 - in a million pieces
WL Toys 12428 - still in service
WL Toys 144001 - still in service
Ecx Ruckus 1/18 - still in service
Arrma Kraton 6s EXB - still in service
FS Racing Marauder - still in service

Last edited:
20-21or so here now between Lori's and mine. given away 4 or so to family members. hadn't planned on getting in this deep when I bought my first one in 2021 but I got into playing online raffles/waffles and won 6-8 of them. then I got into building kits and they just started to add up fast..

I think I'm at 17 now. Just got the Traxxas XRT, 2 Xmaxx's 8s, Kraton 8s, The Sledge, Ryft, Slash 4x4, Stampede, Ruckus, 2 voltage's, Shredder "ignited into flames" RIP, Vortex, Temper V2, Latrax Pre-runner and Teton, 1/8 scale Mad Crawler.