Does anyone know what happened to cen racing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterwelds

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a couple of colossus xt’s And can’t find any information on the company. Last year they were all over the place and now can’t find anything.

They just announced new solid axle 1/10 scale monster trucks at solid showdown. They’re still around for sure, check their Facebook page also.

Ok I don’t have Facebook. I don’t see any colossus’s for sale anymore
AF74F83B-F516-4AFE-9263-893B372F9FD9.jpeg

That Colossus is an awesome looking truck ,I would always check E-bay for parts ,sometimes they
pop up as rollers ,an a roller can supply a lot of spare parts!

Thank you for the info I didn’t know if they went out of business because I see they don’t sell trucks anymore I’ve just seen Parts around that’s all they list on that website or parts and no more vehicles . I was kind of hoping to bash my truck but I don’t want to destroy it if I can’t get another one . I have one spare nib colossus but it’s a nice piece of mind when you know you can just go buy another one . I know they have to make parts for a while.

Thank you for the info I didn’t know if they went out of business because I see they don’t sell trucks anymore I’ve just seen Parts around that’s all they list on that website or parts and no more vehicles . I was kind of hoping to bash my truck but I don’t want to destroy it if I can’t get another one . I have one spare nib colossus but it’s a nice piece of mind when you know you can just go buy another one . I know they have to make parts for a while.
their solid axle MT's look pretty cool!
Its weird the companies that are still pretty big out there and the ones that arent, CEN used to be one of the big brands to go for.

Oh well they’re a cool looking truck and quite but no comparison to the Losi