I'm sure not in my 20's anymore

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help! I've fallen and I can't reach my beer!

Sorry, was my constant flushing of the tuba keeping you awake, Rolex?

*Ba-WHOOSH!!!*

What spit valve? I pull the handle on the end of the chain!

*Ba-WHOOSH!!!*

if i would have known i was going to last this long, i would have taken better care of my self.

I didn't realize that replacing the starter on your Savage was that much work, Rolex. I knew that it was heavy, but I didn't think it was that heavy...

Why would he replace the starter? It should be brand new and never used. Pushing it around on carpet and dusting it off doesn't cause any wear and tear:D

if i would have known i was going to last this long, i would have taken better care of my self.

That's the whole Point, Moe.

Live Hard, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

I know I'm getting old.... went to see my doctor today and I got the ol' rubber glove treatment and an appointment to see the GI on monday.....:whhooo:

I know I'm getting old.... went to see my doctor today and I got the ol' rubber glove treatment and an appointment to see the GI on monday.....:whhooo:
Been there, done that. On the plus side...I think....I have a lady doc with tiny, skinny fingers.

I'm pretty sure it was. If it's a guy doc, you know you have a problem when you feel both his hands on your shoulders. :whhooo:

Can you say, "Turn your head and cough..."

Been there, done that. On the plus side...I think....I have a lady doc with tiny, skinny fingers.

He did promise me that he was positive it wouldn't hurt him! LOL
He told me to relax.... in my head I was like yeah right!

Have the doctor write a note to your wife telling her that your head was NOT up there. :hehe:

She laughed out loud! Thanks man that was a good one!