Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egg sausage and cheese on a bagel with tater tots. Coffee.
The plate works for the culinary collection it's holding! 🤣

You say potato and I say po-tah-do. 😁
Cut it short just call it a spud or spuds? 😃

Some years ago, now, I would take 6 glass A&W growlers to the closest A&W and fill all 6 with A&W Root beer. Don't do that anymore, but I still have the glass A&W growlers. I loved (still do) A&W Root beer but really needed to stop consuming the amount I was. It was almost an obsession and wasn't healthy. Like a drug. There I confessed.

Hi, my name is KBear and I have a Root beer problem. Now that I'm out of the RBA club I'm better. 🤣

Last edited:
The plate works for the culinary collection it's holding! 🤣
We still have about 8 of these plastic plates that were for our 3 kids. The youngest just turned 17. Lol. If you're a regular on this thread and been here awhile, you would know that I use these plates all the time. I just like them because they're nice and light 🙂

Late lunch homemade Filet-O-Fish on Hawaiian burger buns with tomatoes and fresh cut jalapeno slices. Yum!
20240505_153625.jpg

Ham and smoked turkey legs and wing bean soup(great northern beans). I had a bit of cabbage left in the fridge, so I threw that in there as well.
View attachment 189301
You once asked me...

Where's the cornbread? 😉

Looks yummy man. Never tried beans with turkey.

You once asked me...

Where's the cornbread? 😉

Looks yummy man. Never tried beans with turkey.
Touche, EvilMist! 😆

You're right, cornbread would have went well with it. This is my first time using smoked turkey, and I like it better than my usual pork neck bones. It'll be next smoked turkey from now on. I also liked the addition of the cabbage, bur next time I'm going with sausages instead of ham.

Touche, EvilMist! 😆

You're right, cornbread would have went well with it. This is my first time using smoked turkey, and I like it better than my usual pork neck bones. It'll be next smoked turkey from now on. I also liked the addition of the cabbage, bur next time I'm going with sausages instead of ham.
Carrots and onions is what they put in beans here. We actually used to have a bean festival here. They would throw this huge kettle over a fire and fill it with ham, beans, carrots, and onions. Everyone that showed up brought their own container and they'd fill it with beans. They had carnival rides and such for the kids. Looks like it has gotten a bit bigger since I was a youngin.
cropped-BeanDinner_Web-Header.jpg

Carrots and onions is what they put in beans here. We actually used to have a bean festival here. They would throw this huge kettle over a fire and fill it with ham, beans, carrots, and onions. Everyone that showed up brought their own container and they'd fill it with beans. They had carnival rides and such for the kids. Looks like it has gotten a bit bigger since I was a youngin.
View attachment 189304
This batch actually has purple carrots in it, but no onions because I didn't have any.

Bean soup looks so good. I will have to try it with turkey and carrots, onion and wild rice. Thanks for that. :thumbs-up:

Already hungry again.

Granola, tin peaches, vanilla yoghurt and cream

View attachment 188630
I bought the stuff to try this tonight, but forgot the cream. It was still VERY good though. I added a bit more granola than you me thinks 😉

Desert is going to be some Hot honey mustard dynamite Doritos sticks and some avocado dip.

Second desert just might be some Haagen Dazs Rum Tres Leches Ice Cream 😁

Going vegetarian tonight: 4 corn in the cobs, coated with chive and onion cream cheese, and sprinkled with Tajin seasoning.
View attachment 189423
Not going vegetarian tonight. After the corn, had a bowl of the bean soup. Dessert was a lime popsicles.
20240506_183855.jpg

Not going vegetarian tonight. After the corn, had a bowl of the bean soup. Dessert was a lime popsicles.
View attachment 189425
Those popsicles are yummy.

Oh, I tried a Watermelon Kombucha. These things must be ridiculously good for you, because it tasted like a liquified celery stick with kale and a bit of watermelon in it. Absolutely horrible flavor. But I bought 3 different flavors to try, so I'll suffer through them 😜

Those popsicles are yummy.

Oh, I tried a Watermelon Kombucha. These things must be ridiculously good for you, because it tasted like a liquified celery stick with kale and a bit of watermelon in it. Absolutely horrible flavor. But I bought 3 different flavors to try, so I'll suffer through them 😜
One time I bought this "green juice" thing, can't recall the brand, and it had to be one of the worst flavoring of anything I've ever bought. The flavoring was predominantly celery, and I like celery, but this stuff was so awful, I just threw it away. And, I'm someone who will finish food I don't like, just because I hate wasting food, but I just couldn't do it with this particular drink.

Back