RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
XRAY has released a new adjustable rear hub carrier for the XRAY XB808. The XRAY hub carrier is CNC-machined from premium lightweight Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, hardcoated for extra durability and long life. Ultra-strong construction provides the new adjustable rear hub carrier long life and durability in even the most extreme racing conditions.
Composite bushings secure the ball bearings in both sides of the hub carrier allowing a perfect fit and smooth operation. Additional roll center adjustments are possible through the use of composite roll center bushings which can be inserted in two different orientation positions for the pivot pin. Holes in the upper position are equal to the standard composite roll center position, while holes in the lower position give a -2mm lower roll center.
XB808 adjustable rear hub carrier features
- CNC-machined from premium lightweight Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- Hardcoated for extra durability and long life
- Ultra-strong construction provides very long life and durability
- Composite bushings to secure ball-bearings in both sides
- Additional roll center adjustments are possible
- Holes in the lower position give a -2mm lower roll center
- Precision machined at state of the art German CNC milling machines
Discuss the new XRAY XB808 Adjustable Rear Hub Carrier in our 1/8th scale buggy forum.