RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Twister 2.2 electronic speed controls (ESC) was in the 2006-2007 IFMAR ISTC World Champion Andy Moore and also used by his impressive stable of World Champion teammates like Atsushi Hara, Surikarn and Marc Rheinard! European Champions like Teemu Leinu. The Twister 2.2 ESC is renowned for its impressive efficiency and power handling capabilites!
Twister 2.2 Specifications
- Maximum Electric Current: 3120A (FET Spec)
- Continuing Electric Current: 780A (FET Spec)
- Unlimited Motor Turns
- Input Voltage: 4.8-8.4V
- Drive Frequency: T2.2 Exclusive Atsushi Hara Program (Factory Set)
- Category: All EP
- Size: 28.0 x 25.0 x 14.4mm
- Weight: 18.8g (Main Body Only)
- Silicone Code, Ultimate Schottky Diode, Ultimate Capacitor Included
Part #: 66995 – Twister 2.2 electronic speed control
Discuss the Twister 2.2 ESC in our General Electric Talk forum.