RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Velineon brushless power…in a boat! That’s what the Traxxas Titan is, brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by! The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply put, the Traxxas Titan is your boat!
Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad.
The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from the included 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Titan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked on our mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas’ award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
Traxxas Titan is fully assembled with a TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Two Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH batteries are also included. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the potent Power Cell packs feature heavy-duty construction, 12-gauge wires and Traxxas’ High-Current Connectors for efficient power transfer, run after run. Traxxas backs the Titan and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Titan to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun—and fast!
Traxxas Titan Features
- 30+mph out of the box, 50+mph on 6S LiPo!
- 36″ deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Velineon 540XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- TQ 2.4GHz High-Output radio system with Traxxas Link
- Includes two 7-cell Power Cell battery packs
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
Traxxas Titan Specs
Hull Type: Deep-V
Hull Length: 36.5 Inches (927mm)
Overall length: 40.8 (1037mm)
Beam: 9.5 Inches (243mm)
Weight: 72oz (2041g)
Parts #: 5708 – Traxxas Titan RTR brushless boat