RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Rally scene has been big and Traxxas has reacted, with their new Traxxas Rally Racer a 1/10th scale brushless rally car! The Traxxas Rally Racer will feature the Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor (up to 60MPH) and Velineon VXL-3s ESC, along with the TQi 2.4Ghz radio, low center gravity chassis, Shaft-Driven 4WD, and Rally long travel suspension.
The Traxxas Rally Racer delivers true multi-terrain versatility. Tackle off-road terrain with long-travel suspension, then transition to pavement with precise handling for thrilling full-power drifts. From the rush of closed-circuit rally-cross to wide-open European rally racing, the Traxxas Rally replicates the full-throttle excitement of the full-size machines and their dynamic racing style.
Since rally races don’t slow down for rain or snow, neither does the Traxxas Rally Racer. Waterproof electronics allow rain-or-shine racing for even more realism and fun, with speed to match – 60+mph!
The Traxxas Rally Racer is available in three colors, red, blue, green, and orange and will be available Oct 17, 2012!
Traxxas Rally Racer Features
- Velineon Brushless Power System
- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
- Full-time 4WD
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Integrated personal transponder mount
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Rally Gravel race tires
- ProGraphix painted bodies are available in red, blue, green, and orange
- Rally is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Part #: 7407 – Traxxas Rally Racer, 1/10th scale, brushless, RTR.
Discuss the brushless Traxxas Rally Racer in our Electric RC Talk forum!