Traxxas Rally Racer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
traxxas-rally-racer-red.jpg

The Rally scene has been big and Traxxas has reacted, with their new Traxxas Rally Racer a 1/10th scale brushless rally car! The Traxxas Rally Racer will feature the Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor (up to 60MPH) and Velineon VXL-3s ESC, along with the TQi 2.4Ghz radio, low center gravity chassis, Shaft-Driven 4WD, and Rally long travel suspension...

Click to continue

Whats gonna be the cost on one of these? Anyone have any Idea?

I looked at traxxas and its about 450

That might be kind of fun to have.

IDK why but Rally cars (at least the RC ones) dont do a thing for me.

Does anyone have one of these new Traxxas Rally? If so, how do you like it. I'm thinking about buying one in the next few weeks..

It appears that the base price for the 1/10 rally will be close to the 6808 Slash. I hope to order one soon to convert to Mamba Monster 2650kv to get better high speed handling. than with slash. According to Traxxas the bulkheads are slightly different as well as the tires being slightly shorter. The
motor plate and gear cover are different but many other parts are interchangeable. Just fyi the PROLINE shocks are amazing performance wise. Someone please post user feedback when you can get one to critique, I'd really like to see how they compare to 2wd sc trucks with lcg chassis

Whats gonna be the cost on one of these? Anyone have any Idea?

My Buddy just got a Traxxas Rally from our Hobbytown USA HS... It took 1 1/2 weeks for him to get it after Traxxas put it on the market our HS said he would have it the day it came out but for some reason shipments got held up to our HS store. My buddy was Ticked Off he called every day asking when his Rally is going to show up.. He paid $ 469.00 out the door for his Rally.. I only got to see it run for a few min's when he 1st brought it home & he did not have a pack charged up fully

But from what I seen it's pretty cool looking
Shaft All Wheel Drive
TRX VXL brushless system
Can handle 3 cell Lipo's
Body looks like real Rally Car's
Shocks & Susp sturdy
Tires are Rally style tread " Prob wont do good on hard asfault though"
Will advise more when I actually get to see Rig run & my buddy puts it through its paces

Back