Due to the continuing success of the Platinum 4800 LiPo battery, Team Orion has gone back to the drawing board and created a version designed specifically for competition applications. The all-new Team Orion Carbon Edition LiPo 3200 mimics the actual run times of todayâ€™s most popular competition NiMH cells, despite its lower capacity.
The Team Orion Carbon Editionâ€™s unique shape allows installation in vehicles that accept stick packs. Also, molded bumps along the batteryâ€™s underside lock it into position when used in a slotted touring car chassis.
Team Orion Carbon Edition 3200 LiPo Features:
- 20C rated Kokam/Team Orion SLPB cells provide the safest output charge after charge
- Low IR, 3200 mAh capacity provides up to 40% longer run times than NiMH equivalents
- At 6.6 ounces, it is less than half the weight of a 6-cell NiMH battery
- 7.4V SLPB Kokam cells in a 2S-1P configuration paired with Team Orionâ€™s exclusive PCB interface provides the lowest loss connection available with industry leading protection against damage
- Twisted gold plugs with Tamiya connector allow for easy installation
- Cell balancing port
- Attractive carbon look case
- Excellent option for todayâ€™s high-performance 3D helicopters
Discuss the new Team Orion Carbon Edition 3200 LiPo in our General Electric Talk forum.