Even if you have never hit the track before, fun and exciting racing action can now be yours with the ready-to-run 1/10-Scale Team Losi Strike RC Short Course Truck. The Strike Short Course Truck RTR is perfect for anyone who loves the thrill of RC racing, even newcomers. Its rugged body comes out over the wheels, allowing you to bump, nudge and aggressively race without tangling and flipping other vehicles or getting hung-up on curbs and obstacles.
The Losi Strike Short Course Truck RTR features a water-resistant LiPo and NiMH battery compatible reversing electronic speed control (ESC). Capable of handling up to a 7.4V LiPo and an 8.4V NiMH, the ESC features ultra-low resistant EC3 power connectors and one-button setup for simple operation. The Losi Strike RC Short Course Truck RTR also includes a Losi receiver and transmitter with interference-free Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology!
The transmission in the Losi Strike Short Course Truck BND (Bind-In-Drive) houses high-quality all-metal gears, full ball bearings and the adjustability of a slipper clutch with the strength and reliability that will stand up to the power and abuse expected of a short course truck for performance lap after lap. The Losi Strike Short Course Truck BND gets its muscle from a 12T 550-sized modified motor for amazing acceleration and top end speeds for high-flying jumps. The motor houses an internal cooling fan that keeps the operating temperatures low improving performance and motor life.
The Losi Strike Short Course Truck BND also features oversized captured ball ends and adjustable aluminum oil-filled shocks. The threaded adjusters on the shocks make tuning the suspension a breeze because no tools are required to adjust the vehicle for various types of terrain. The Losi Strike Short Course Truck BND achieves increased traction and acceleration thanks to a greater degree of toe-in at the rear of the vehicle. The toe-in is supplied at the rear pivot block, not the hub, making the design generate more traction than what the competition can offer.
The Losi Strike Short Course Truck BND also sports a strikingly detailed and decorated body, available in green and black, for pure scale realism that will turn heads at the track. The wheels feature 12mm hexes and finish out in black chrome to mimic the style of a full-scale off-road setup with the long-wear off-road tires providing ample traction on multiple surfaces. Scale front and rear bumpers help round out the package.
Team Losi RC Short Course Truck Features
- Bind-N-Drive vehicle does not include a transmitter, allowing you the freedom to use the Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM transmitter of your choice
- Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- All metal 3-gear transmission with full bearings and slipper clutch for effective power handling
- Water-resistant LiPo and NiMH compatible reversing electronic speed control
- 12T 550-sized high-speed motor performance motor
- Internal mounted motor and transmission design
- Adjustable, aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Multiple shock and upper suspension link mounting locations
- Narrow, center channel chassis for ultimate handling
- Adjustable battery placement to tune vehicle handling
- Custom screened Short Course Truck body available in green and black colors
- Realistic front and rear bumpers for racing protection
- Scaled black chrome wheels equipped with all-terrain SCT tires
- Vehicle tangles limited by Nerf wings lateral body support
- Precise, digital steering servo
- Full ball bearing equipped for efficiency and speed
- Metal universal joints provide incredible driveline strength in race and bash conditions
- Super efficient planetary differential
- Adjustable turnbuckles for fine-tuning the handling
- Oversized, captured ball ends for ultra smooth suspension articulation
|Type||Short Course Truck|
|Length||22.76 inches (578.1mm)|
|Width||11.65 inches (295.9mm)|
|Wheelbase||13.2 inches (335.2mm)|
|Weight||4.3 lbs (without battery)|
|Tire Type||All Terrain Short Course Truck|
|Motor||12T 550 Motor|
|Speed Control||Water Resistant with Reverse|
|Radio||Losi Radio System with 2.4Ghz DSM Technology|
|Batteries||7.2V NiMH or 7.4 LiPo (Not Included)|
|Kit/RTR||Ready To Run|
|Shock Type||Alluminum oil filled|
|Body||Custom screened short course truck|
Part #: LOSB0105BD – Team Losi Strike RC Short Course Truck