Team Losi Strike Short Course Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
losi-strike.jpg

Even if you have never hit the track before, fun and exciting racing action can now be yours with the ready-to-run 1/10-Scale Team Losi Strike RC Short Course Truck. The Strike Short Course Truck RTR is perfect for anyone who loves the thrill of RC racing, even newcomers. Its rugged body comes out over the wheels, allowing you to bump, nudge and aggressively race without tangling and flipping other vehicles or getting...

Click to continue

i want one!...the only thing i'm woundering is how are those side nerf gaurd things going to hold up to a hard hit?..

Looks like they just changed traxxas parts around a bit but i like it!

The chassis looks like an extended and lowered version of the High Roller. Hopefully it will have better axles.

I'm not crazy about it. To me it looks like a lowered Stampede with cup holders bolted to the sides. :hehe:

cup holders?? I'm ordering two!!! i always wanted remote beer holders!

I 2nd that swarmjt, Its my believe losi was trying to appeal to thirsty enthusiasts.
All beer holders aside, I think the rims and body make it look a little, Dare I Say It, Slash/Slayer Like.

maby this is just me but i like the design layout and the body...i like how they put the motor infront of the rearend...it's also nice coming with 2.4ghz(not the best one but hey is 2.4ghz)

Mehhh....it's ok I guess. It has a couple neat ideas but it's another example of "jump on the band wagon" and keeping up with the Jones's. It think I would rather have a Slash...they look better anyway.

Well that settles it I'm getting the SC10 lol. Losi FAILED on this one...

it looks toyish to me. not hobby class. id rather have the full pan chassis like the slash. or an e-slayer!

Back