RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Pro-Line Racing has just announced a new short course body for the Slash 2WD and 4WD trucks, the 1978 Chevy C-10 race truck body. This classic step-side truck body features large full race fenders to give your short course truck a different and tough look. A body style that won many desert races in the mid and late 1970s by racing legends such as Parnelli Jones, Rick Mears and Walker Evans.
Pro-Line 1978 Chevy C-10 features
- Officially Licensed 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck Body
- Great Fit on your Slash 2wd or Slash 4×4
- Features Step Side Bed and Wide Race Style Fenders
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Detailed Sticker Sheet Included
- Made in the USA
Part number for the 1978 C-10 Chevy truck body is 3510-00 and retails for $39.