RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The latest project from Swiss company IQ tuning is the MKI-4 4wd buggy.
The main features of the MKI-4 are:
- Weight distribution: Battery as saddle pack at rear & motor at front as XX-4 Grip & Smoothness
- Symmetric: Saddle pack left & right, motor in the middle Â»Â» Performance & easy to drive
- Suspension: Exactly as XX-4 Â»Â» Good grip & round drive
- Damper: Exactly as XX-4 Â»Â» The best Off-Road dampers, especially on bumpy tracks.
- Two belt drive train: Very efficient & high load capability & easy maintenance.
- Rollcenter & caster adjustable Â»Â» Tunable for all kind of tracks (low to high grip, flat to bumpy).
- Central one-way Grip in turns & still easy to drive.
- Double-deck chassis for high rigidity & simple construction.
The MKI-4 is available in two versions:
1. Full Kit: Everything to build a MKI-4
2. Conversion Kit: All parts to build a MKI-4 together with parts of a XX-4 or XXX-4