The latest project from Swiss company IQ tuning is the MKI-4 4wd buggy.
The main features of the MKI-4 are:
- Weight distribution: Battery as saddle pack at rear & motor at front as XX-4 Grip & Smoothness
- Symmetric: Saddle pack left & right, motor in the middle Â»Â» Performance & easy to drive
- Suspension: Exactly as XX-4 Â»Â» Good grip & round drive
- Damper: Exactly as XX-4 Â»Â» The best Off-Road dampers, especially on bumpy tracks.
- Two belt drive train: Very efficient & high load capability & easy maintenance.
- Rollcenter & caster adjustable Â»Â» Tunable for all kind of tracks (low to high grip, flat to bumpy).
- Central one-way Grip in turns & still easy to drive.
- Double-deck chassis for high rigidity & simple construction.
The MKI-4 is available in two versions:
1. Full Kit: Everything to build a MKI-4
2. Conversion Kit: All parts to build a MKI-4 together with parts of a XX-4 or XXX-4