Zero Days. Game OVER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know cops don't run away from anything.....but damn bud run far!, run fast!, kidding, best wishes, the rest of us single guys will divide up you share of single women, ya it's a tough responsibility but we'll manage.

Keep this in mind as you embark on your new journey:
There are 3 rings in marriage,
1. engagement ring
2. wedding ring
3. suffering

CONGRATULATIONS

Last edited:
Marriage is not hard at all. Dont worry so much. Its only your life and bank.

Life, as you've known it, will come to a very abrupt ending in 6 days.
I just wish there was some way I could help you.

Nah. Not too much will actually change. She has been living with me for the past 4 years already.

Life, as you've known it, will come to a very abrupt ending in 6 days.
I just wish there was some way I could help you.

Just show up at the wedding wearing your Johnson cam. That would make it more memorable...

Alpine:

If you've been together for 4 years, you've for the odds beat already. Good luck on the big day. :D

Good Luck Buddy!! I have been with my wife for 20 years, married 17 of them,MArriage is great as long as both of you wanna be there.

Best of luck my man. Remember once she says I Do... what she really means is that she doesn't have to anymore..... Always remember to say yes dear.... Also say I'm sorry, even if you have no idea what your apologizing for. Also Don't be alarmed if she suddenly starts coming to bed wearing sweat pants, shirt, fuzzy socks and a robe. She also now has the right to pull up anything you have ever said or done up to and including times when she did not know you. Don't know how they know... but they will. It will surprise you too. They won't remember what you had for breakfast, but piss them off and she will recite to you word for word everything that you have ever done to piss them off in cronological order.

Best of luck my friend and Congratulations!! Welcome to the institution we call marriage.

Last edited:
Ahh crap, I counted wrong. 4 days!

Always remember to say yes dear.... Also say I'm sorry, even if you have no idea what your apologizing for. Also Don't be alarmed if she suddenly starts coming to bed wearing sweat pants, shirt, fuzzy socks and a robe. She also now has the right to pull up anything you have ever said or done up to and including times when she did not know you. Don't know how they know... but they will. It will surprise you too. They won't remember what you had for breakfast, but piss them off and she will recite to you word for word everything that you have ever done to piss them off in cronological order.
I think Tom has read the book and got the t-shirt!
Don't forget.... You can still go anywhere you want......

As long as ya stay in the yard!!!!! :D

Been with the same woman for 25 years? I need to do the deal. Good luck.

Damn digger! Broke your silence for that advice eh? I'm honored. Lol

My next door neibour is married, he comes to visit and his wife will call him home within 30mins....she even bought him a new digital leash (cell phone). I alway bug him by telling him to tell his wife that I can still make him do bad **** and still have him home by 6pm.

She'd just wanna do the bad poop with us.

My next door neibour is married, he comes to visit and his wife will call him home within 30mins....she even bought him a new digital leash (cell phone).
Leave the cell phone in the truck! At least don't answer it 75% of the time. If you are just going to sneak off to the neighbor's leave your phone on the table next to hers. :D

Who the hell was THAT? :whhooo:

We need to get used to it. Women have been busting men's balls since the beginning of time. There's even a biblical reference to it.
I'm not sure of the chapter and verse but it reads, "Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem."

Last edited:
Back