Your favorite picture that you took.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After seeing the "Current desktop" thread I noticed Abadk9 and RCnut posted pictures that they had taken themselves, so I thought it would be nice to see every ones favorite picture they have taken them selves.

Any thing from RC to landscape, lets see your favorite picture that you took.

Two of mine

Sunset.jpg

Sunset2.jpg

The site rules will not allow me to post my favorite picture that I've taken. :nono:

Oh darn, I took a really nice one yesterday and I forgot that I still had a dirty lens, so now it's ugly. Great pictures though.

My favorite is a picture of my daughter from a couple years ago.....oh but course every parent loves their kids pictures.....

Untitled-Grayscale-01.jpg

That's a beautiful picture Joey. The black & white really makes it work so well. It has a great feeling of life and movement.

If I posted all my favourite photos I've take n on here it'd take an hour to load, especially when it comes to bike racing. This are my all time favourite bike shots though:

1269838362_892080a2e5_b.jpg

2889679373_84922609e6_b.jpg

Also here are some of my favourite 'arty' shots:

2294342173_66599ef747_b.jpg

820364091_4740eecf04_o.jpg

Sorry to bog the thread down, but I'm a very keen snapper :)

My favorite was when on vacation at the Outer Banks, having coffee on the deck watching the sunrise.

Attachments

• 101_0118.jpg
    101_0118.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 62
frickenjoey she's beautiful, nice pic bro!

Took this on our way to the happiest place on earth

Clouds.gif

Not much of an artsy photographer but this is probably the best I've taken of my boy. This was just a couple months ago at Mid-Ohio ALMS

P7190243.gif

Sorry to bog the thread down, but I'm a very keen snapper :)

Thanks....actually I like your art shots....I just got a Canon 40D, trying to get back in to a hobby from years ago....Maxxin...nice clouds...I have some pictures of the Rockies I took from the back of a C-130J that are pretty cool. Lessen....that little guy look like trouble....just like his daddy....lol;)

yeah, that's about as mischevious lookin as it get's ain't it? Heh

He has the look that says.....They wouldn't be happy if they knew I just founds the keys to this thing LOL

Just give him a few years he'll be thinking the keys to pops car will be just fine!;)

In reality hes thinking "Hey dad, look at that babe with the car behind you!"
Bashfulness is all it is:)

Last edited:
Thanks....actually I like your art shots....I just got a Canon 40D, trying to get back in to a hobby from years ago

Damn sweet camera, I use a EOS400D which is it's little bro and I get mega mileage out of it, it'll do just about anything I need.

Damn sweet camera, I use a EOS400D which is it's little bro and I get mega mileage out of it, it'll do just about anything I need.
I just moved up from the 350D. The 400D is what I actually had the intent to buy....but I came upon a deal that put the 40D only a hundred quid more .....so I jumped on it.

I'm all about old school Mine are taken with an old 35mm Minolta SR-T 101 made in from the 60s until 1980.
Sunset.jpg

Seagull.jpg

Cross.jpg

CavePoint.jpg

little black lines in the middle of each picture are from a spot of stuff on the scanner bed.

I took this picture about half a year ago of my brother holding my niece.

IMG_3459.gif

There's also this shot from Le Mans 06

IMG_2429-1.gif

And this from this years Le Mans race.

IMG_3957-1.jpg

All taken with my Canon 300D.

Back