Your favorite file sharing program...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I think alot of old threads will be popping up as I add my nonsense too them.. You know I gotta get my posts up so I can put a pic of my lst as my avatar....

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious here, but at this point, you (rochellecommaj) are credited with a total of 16 posts. 16. According to rules, you need 1000 to get avatar priveleges. Speaking only for myself, I'm not really in the mood to watch you dredge up another 900 dead threads to get to your avatar. Please do me a favor. Go about it the way the rest of us have. Post in appropriate threads. Post useful content that helps or adds to the community. Digging up ancient topics only to pad your post count is in my eyes nothing more than SPAM and is really getting difficult to sort through.

I'm Candyman and I approve this message...

olds97_lss said:
A hacked version of Kazaa that doesn't use spywhere. That's what I have. Got it off Kazaa... dumbass's. You'd think they would at least try to block the downloading of their own modified software.

It also sets my priority setting at 1000 all the time, regardless how much I download or let others download from me.
Ha,Ha I have the same version.

Screw all those virus/trojan file share programs. If you want the real poop and do not want to worry about viruses use NewsGrabber and learn the "proper" way to browse newsgroups :)

and Candy, well said!

HumboldtBlazer said:
Screw all those virus/trojan file share programs. If you want the real poop and do not want to worry about viruses use NewsGrabber and learn the "proper" way to browse newsgroups :)

and Candy, well said!

Newsgroups? Those are like so 20th century.

:jk:

Hey, is that free HB???? and does it have alot of songs and stuff? cuz i really want a downloading thing. I used to have Kazaa and i ABSOLUTELY loved it, but i got too many viruses so i had to get rid of it. that sucked. so if you guys can tell me of a good, cheap(preferably free), and has TONS of stuff other than kazza, please help me. someone else told me about winmx, but i wasn't sure.

There is a lot of stuff out there. Downloading music is illegal that isn't paid for. Go search google for newsgrabber and how to use newsgroups, after that it's all news!

I just purchased this t-shirt..I think some of you can appreciate it

187bgBlack.jpg

haha^^^^^ yeah that used to be me... ehhhh. but I'm a good boy now :hamster: soon to be a bad boy again... LOL.

Anyone got a linky or is willing to send me the installer to Kazaa Lite K++. I lost it when my HDD died.

I was able to get it from this place http://www.klite.prv.pl/ I haven't used Kazaa Lite in a long long time. I've been trying bearshare, but it seems to crash a lot and I don't think you have a good selection of stuff there (ok, but limited).

Back