You guys are....

• Thread starter IdriveSlideways
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdriveSlideways

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! (Sorry @Rolex)

But seriously, out of all the other forums I could've joined, I'm glad I joined this one. Hands down some the most level headed and knowledgeable guys I've had the pleasure of talking with. I plan to stick around and continue to be apart of such a great forum. I get nothing but positive vibes from all you guys. Keep doing what you do.:cheers:

Last edited:
I've frequented many fora and other than my own (real cars, not RC) this is the next coolest place :D

AWESOME!!! (Sorry @Rolex)

But seriously, out of all the other forums I could've joined, I'm glad I joined this one. Hands down some the most level headed and knowledgeable guys I've had the pleasure of talking with. I plan to stick around and continue to be apart of such a great forum. I get nothing but positive vibes from all you guys. Keep doing what you do.:cheers:

Wait until we get serious !.....:D

Vacuums suck, this place blows!!! Naw, I second that! Awesome ppl here and a great place to be able to discuss things. Work things out without the 3 year old child element involved... (excepting the occasional rant... Not naming any names... Just looking at really expensive watches and whistling...):p

LOVE Caddyshack!!! Hey, you scratched my anchor!!!

Vacuums suck, this place blows!!! Naw, I second that! Awesome ppl here and a great place to be able to discuss things. Work things out without the 3 year old child element involved... (excepting the occasional rant... Not naming any names... Just looking at really expensive watches and whistling...):p

LOVE Caddyshack!!! Hey, you scratched my anchor!!!

Lol! Reminds me of years ago on Lake Winnipesaukee... I'm thinking maybe this time a nice old 25' jet drive with a blown 502? :hehe:
As much as I'd have love to run one of those, they are straight up illegal on that lake... I'd be in jail before I had it warmed up! Maybe a 30' pontoon boat with a nice 25Hp outboard would keep me out of trouble? :wasted: Maybe not...

Lol! Reminds me of years ago on Lake Winnipesaukee... I'm thinking maybe this time a nice old 25' jet drive with a blown 502? :hehe:
As much as I'd have love to run one of those, they are straight up illegal on that lake... I'd be in jail before I had it warmed up! Maybe a 30' pontoon boat with a nice 25Hp outboard would keep me out of trouble? :wasted: Maybe not...

That's just enough to get you caught!.....:D

Yah, they ran those things with open headers just turned up and out the back! Was like being at the drag strip! Lunacy at its finest!