you cannot be banned from a forum.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
a forum bans you ip address and your username. Well my ip address changes when i tell it to. (Spoofing) Or i changes dynamically. (isp controls this) So how in the world are they going to ban someone? If they try to ban by mac address (a unique number burned into firmware) well i can change that to. It is a never ending saga! Not that i have been banned or want to be banned. :wtf:

BTW this has nothing to do with this forum!!!

Last edited:
So now you need to tell us how to make the need changes to keep posting.

you need to make an account with a company that allows surfing the web anonomously (sp) that is one way of spoofing an ip. You can do a search on ip spoofing. Another way to change ip is very easy. Most ISP's (cable/dsl) use dynamic ip address. Reason being is its easy to manage ip addresses this way (the computer does everything) and it also lets them not have 1 ip per customer. See they know not all there customers are going to be on-line at the same time. So they have this dynamic pool of ip address. When you computer turns on and "gets its ip" It is going to the dhcp manager and then asking for its last used ip address. Then it if the last one used is not available (used by someone else) then you get the next available ip address. Walla a new ip. Most isp providers use a 3 day lease. This is another way for them to prevent home users from having fully qualified domain name local web servers. (when ip changes dns records need changing that can take 48 hrs or more,but there is a way around that as well) Keep in mind your ip can stay the same for a few months or a few days. Not very reliable. Another way (the way i would do it) I would connect to one of the 1000 + computers that i take care of and then do all my work from there (over the wire) . for examaple for starters pcanywhere to grandma's computer...by the way this works best with broadband (cable/dsl/isdn) if they ban your user name then del your cookies then go back and get a new user name.

the mac address is harder to change but for me I just pop a new nic card in ( i have 200 or more sitting at my feet) an now a new mac. I do know of router that will allow you to change mac address. Bad thing is if you use a mac address that is in use.

There are many many ways to do this no matter what they come up with there will be a way around it. IT is called reverse engineering and there is nothing that stops it. by the way nothing here is illeagle.

this should be enough for now.....

I know about this one from the other side of the fence. Yes you can surf forums to your heart's content however you must use some sort of e-mail address to activate your account, an e-mail will be sent to this account which will be logged with user name. The more trouble you cause out there the more the leadership will monitor the user in question and when enough evidence has accumulated the server in which you are surfing gets a letter from the forums you are causing trouble, generally followed by the lawyer that represents the forum.

Push comes to shove and you get your account banned with the server you were using for violation of their TOS. Believe me there are ways to fight but it can be a very losing battle for the member that is causing trouble. Roll the dice if you choose but be prepared for the results you may receive as a result of your actions.

i used to get those letters at my company they did nothing and they can't tos a company that has ove 100 t1/t3 circuts. All the ip adresses belong to uunet. they going to tos them?

Last edited:
I was not talking IP I was talking member. The member who used their service used an e-mail and a great many times the schmucks use their home e-mail address to register. The tracking via the IP's generally is a dead end but e-mail does point to a specific person and that's who you going looking for. AOL is a supposed great place to hide since it's dial up and almost untracable since there are literally thousands of IP's that they use however SN is an SN and only one person can use a single SN so that's how to track people, not IPs.

yes yes your right i had a sucken brain fart! However it takes 2 seconds to get a mail server up and running when ip address has been spoofed or changed or when i am remote admin'n a pc it will take me one minute to set up pop3/smtp. set up account then wait for activation then kill server and get a new ip or new spoof.

i bet i can get my palm piolet to be a mail server lol

and unix\'s take less time

Awww...the hackers of the world discussing fun things...it does my heart good to hear these things...

Back