Yet another sneak peek 🫣

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hood will clear

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

What do you guys think black silver? With black mesh?? I hate chrome

It will look a lot different once the lights and mesh is in the grille. I would probably do a polished aluminum mesh in there. Something to break up all that darkness and bring out the details. It would go with your wheels too 😉

These are great chrome pens if you want to add some polished aluminum type details anywhere else.
Molotow Liquid Chrome Marker Set - 1mm, 2mm and 4mm https://a.co/d/dkNnIIf

It will look a lot different once the lights and mesh is in the grille. I would probably do a polished aluminum mesh in there. Something to break up all that darkness and bring out the details. It would go with your wheels too 😉

These are great chrome pens if you want to add some polished aluminum type details anywhere else.
Molotow Liquid Chrome Marker Set - 1mm, 2mm and 4mm https://a.co/d/dkNnIIf
Those are cool thanks 👍 I have some auto pen paints but never tried those I’ll order some.
Appreciate it man

You gotta do what you like man, don't let us spoil it for you. I do think a dark front end looks good, even better when lights are in. Just think CF should be used sparingly, but that's my taste.
Yea just seeing what ur guys thought 💭 were. Like input. But one thing I learned I guess is go with gut feeling even if seem little off or weird. In the end it will turn out. I have a theme going with this and ideas in my head so I’ll go ahead and stick with it.
Appreciate all input helps my mind think and try to vision other ideas as well.

Being a little off or weird is what builds a incredible rig.
You are known for your wild and crazy ideas and have built some amazing rigs.
Keep it up.

Yea just seeing what ur guys thought 💭 were. Like input. But one thing I learned I guess is go with gut feeling even if seem little off or weird. In the end it will turn out. I have a theme going with this and ideas in my head so I’ll go ahead and stick with it.
Appreciate all input helps my mind think and try to vision other ideas as well.

Exactly why I said you've got to be true to yourself. :thumbs-up: It's already a killer looking truck. :) Sometimes I start a project with an idea and it evolves into something totally different.

Here is with grill mesh, hood just resting for now, still waiting on buckets for head lights and probably try finish up the bumper, going to add few details to grill as well.
Appreciate all the kind words. I enjoy doing this when I have time.
By the way GhostBusters I may need help with ideas for platform chassis wise. I know wheel base is 55mm but I can get the full dimensions later today.

IMG_1434.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

Coolers getting fitted, need to do some trimming still.

IMG_1446.jpeg

Looks pretty good, I like the dash pad you made for the truck.

Some little lighting, dose ton other colors, dose flashing and fades as well

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_1460.jpeg

IMG_1463.jpeg

IMG_1464.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

Quit posting and hanging around the pool, and get to wrenching!
Waiting for my light buckets to show up today then to cutting. Kidos need papa time too 😉

Love the now bottles, very detailed truck. Great job!