xxxnt?? feedback???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had an Adam Drake (AD1) XXX-NT and I paid $75 for it (it was a STEAL), but I traded it away for (2) OS21VG Motors....Street price from what I have seen in very good - excellent condition is typically $150 - $250. The AD2 is on the higher side of that. The one I traded away sold for $165 when the new owner decided to go a different route.

Great little trucks. I run the electric version (XXT) and it's durable as hell. I tossed a VXL setup in it...and it rips up the track. Very well balanced chassis, great suspension....If you want to get into 1/10th Nitro....it's a great little rig if you can get a good price on it.

Used with electronics and running engine, $150-$200 max. Roller without any of that, $75-$100 max.

Not a bad little rig. Was my first real "hobby grade" RC 9 years ago. Very fragile for a basher and way too fragile for a beginner. It was built with the intention of being on a track. Mine would shatter arms and towers if I looked at them funny.

Thanks guys.. It looks pretty new. Had an engine but he didn't know if it ran and he said that the radio would turn on but the servos would not move. May need a new reciever or it is not set up.. Had the jr xp3 with it.. I offered him $75.. I don't think I will hear back.. He only wanted $125 but for that money and about two an a half hour drive round trip, I didn't want to pay anymore..

$75 is a decent price for that....assume the engine is dead and you need to replace the servos though.

I have one (not the Drake edition) I picked up used a while back. For a little thing it's a hell of a lot of fun. I don't know about it being fragile... I've beat the hell out of mine with no issues. Then again, it was already heavily hopped-up (metal front/rear arms, upgraded towers, etc) to tank-like status so YMMV.

I'm not a big fan of the way the receiver & battery box are split because you have to route the power line past the spur & throttle linkage so unless you makes sure to zip tie things down you run the risk of eating the line.

I'm not a big fan of the way the receiver & battery box are split because you have to route the power line past the spur & throttle linkage so unless you makes sure to zip tie things down you run the risk of eating the line.

ehw. That could be bad news... The guy wouldn't go $75 so I'll be passing for awhile. Expecting some money soon so maybe in the near future..
Thanks (as always) for the tips guys...