xxxnt battery wire routing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrow

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm not quite sure how I'm sposed to keep this wire safly in a spot...

can it handle the heat from the engine?
is there a specific way to wire it?
3410wiring-med.JPG
is the way i have it fine?

That will work or try to sneak it around the bottom of the other side of the engine away from the spur and out of the way of the bell.

This one isn't an easy truck to place the wire.

If you keep it where it is make sure it wont bounce and catch on the spur.

You may also want to bring the fuel tube around the other side of the engine. I have had it get caught in the linkage and pull off. The longer fuel line will also give you more runtime on your lis as well as give you somewhere to add a fuel filter.

Last edited:
I have mine ran on the oposite side of the servo and wired tied to the bracket (engine side) underneath the filter and ran across the top of the tranny case and also tied to the shock tower just in case the battery box breaks off....AGAIN...lol

:)

I relocated the battery to be in front of the fuel tank. It also helped with steering.

1493losi_xxx-nt_-_top__body_off_-med.jpg

The battery box is on the rear just for structural support. I left it off for awhile, but had a bad landing on the roof. Instead of just breaking the shock tower, i busted the trans case in half. It looked like i opened the trans with a can opener.

I didn't realize how much support, those 4 screws holding the bat box on, creates.

Last edited:
I have mine routed w/ zipties on the tranny brace. Thats the way the rtr's are.

Back