Xtm xt2e

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newb86

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Xtm produces any good? I have never owned one or even seen one in person, But was thinking about getting the XT2E buggy looks decent but would like some feed back.. Or I'm just going with the Ofna 8.5x Nitro but fuel is getting expensive and buying batteries and a charger would pay for its self in a couple months

i have the xtm rail and i love it
lots of power i run 2 nimh and when those are dead i also run 1 lipo battery
broke a few parts tie rod ends nothing major
i think its good but thats just my opioin

I'm not really into "off brands." I would recommend seeing what brands your local hobby shop carries first. Then I would start considering which truck to buy. I've had good luck with Traxxas, Associated, Losi, Axial and HPI.

I'm looking to keep the purchase around $400

Xtm produces any good? I have never owned one or even seen one in person, But was thinking about getting the XT2E buggy looks decent but would like some feed back.. Or I'm just going with the Ofna 8.5x Nitro but fuel is getting expensive and buying batteries and a charger would pay for its self in a couple months

I have the XT2e myself and I love it, have two sets of 7.4v 4000mah in series for it. Excellent both on and off road, have had a few small crashes with it but nothing too major to replace, parts are very reasonable and easy to replace. Speed and power from it are excellent.

Back