XTM .21 conversion cvd's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have came to a conclusion on the xtm cvd's! THEY SUCK ASS!!! i hate them. my motor has way too much torque for htem so they just snap like toothpicks, i am really getting pissed off with them. i am lookign to get some different ones. what kinds to u guys run. i was looking at either a set of the dynamites, or the Unlimited engineering ones.

bryan

go with the unliited ones you wont e disapointed at all. thes things a friggin strong. they hold up to even the power of my wasp .26.

I'm guessing the XTM's weren't ti. Unlimited or Hardcore won't sell you wrong.

ya i am trying to find somewhere that i can get the UE cvd's for cheaper. i have been looking on ebay but havent found any yet. u guys know anybody taht wants to sell some?

bryan

i know, but i am looking for some used. if u know of anybody have them e-mail me at [email protected] or just pm me.

bryan

my 24.7 has snapped my cvds many times also, i was planning on just geting replacment ones but i think i will step them up a little and get the ue ones

I bought MIP shiny CVD axles before I did the 21 conversion. They're not titanium but they've worked great with the stock engine. There's a Picco Outlaw behind them now (not even fired up, just finishing conversion) and I'll hope they hold up well.

they should but dont be suprised if they dont tho. these damn engines that have some power just dont like the drive train!!

bryan