Sold / Found XR3i For sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sold!!

SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
are U looking for anything in trade

What do you have in mind? I am in need of a motor for my MBX5. I may add money depending on the mill so PM me the details.

Thanks

Jon

Would you split them up if ya can't sell them? I would be interested in the RX.

If it is FM would you trade for a XTM 24.7 21 enigne ported/polished. It has had only 3 tanks since work has been done. It is currently sitting in a box waiting to be used.

Thanks
[email protected]

It is a bumpstart race engine

Is it 27 or 75 mhz

If you got any high torque servos too I also have a starterbox for buggy

jeemann99 said:
If it is FM would you trade for a XTM 24.7 21 enigne ported/polished. It has had only 3 tanks since work has been done. It is currently sitting in a box waiting to be used.

Thanks
[email protected]

It is a bumpstart race engine

Is it 27 or 75 mhz

If you got any high torque servos too I also have a starterbox for buggy
Interested in this one. Is this the pro? I have a starter box already though but thanks for that offer.

Let me know what you want to do.

Jon

So this doesn't come with the 590m? If so i'll take that off of your hands bro. Haha, LMK.

Later...

Nope I have that servo working along with a JR 650. Its just the TX and RX. If I don't hear from Jeeman today then I will talk with you SR.

Jon

Jon, not sure if it is the Pro but I had it for about 9 mos. and was saving it for the right buggy. It is a bumpstart and with it being ported and polished I am sure it has ALOT more HP and RPM's than a Stock Pro. Work was done by custom RC motor porting Fred Anglebrandt out of Michigan his email address is [email protected].

Let me know and I can ship it out. If you need pics I can email them to you if you provide me your email address.

Fred the one who ported it for me did not call it a pro he said it was a 24.7 race engine. If that helps any

Jon I will also need the matching crystals if we do this trade

I'm assuming this is the engine your talking about....
XTM21engine.jpg

Beacuse the 24.7 is a .247 not a .21. I don't want to hamper this deal, I just want Jon to know exactly what he's getting.

I thought 24.7 is considered a .21 engine

Well then I learned something. So Jon If you still want it let me know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well then if you want a .21 I have a GS Storm with a GS 21B-01P that I would trade ya instead.

Thanks VB I didn't think of that.

jeemann99 said:
Well then I learned something. So Jon If you still want it let me know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well then if you want a .21 I have a GS Storm with a GS 21B-01P that I would trade ya instead.

The storm for the radio? If so I would fell guilty I would have to throw something else in. Let me know

Jon

No it is the engine in my Storm. I was a pull but I use it as a bumpstart and have been works great and is tuned perfect. I has less than a gallon of fuel in it too.

Let me know

But just to let you know the 24.7 bolts right in to your buggy.

Or I have a Hyper 21 8 port with only 5 tanks ran through it that I curretnly have on my Hyper 7

I will pass on the BO1P I have it already and I still need to work on it. THink it need a new one way bearing. I hope. I just remembered that I can get the engine from a friend and its a pro just been waiting to get 100 bux. Sorry Jeeman I will pass. Thank you for the offer, you should put it up on the forum as I know that engine is pretty popular.

Hyper 8 port pull or non?

If your interested I have an 8 port nonpullstart if your interested.

just over a gallon thru it.

pullstart

in like new condition

5 tanks of fuel only

jeeman give me the pics of the 8 P0RT.

VB Let me see what Jeeman has and will get bcak to you

Jon

Sending pics now

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.