XO-1 diffs in Slash 4x4?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I’m doing a scratch LCG Slash 4x4 build for a street ripper and I’ve heard mentions of XO-1 diffs being used to increase reliability. I can’t find any threads that outline the process. Are they a direct swap into the stock diff cases? Any other mods required? I would love to hear from anyone who’s done this. This will be a 4s/6s street basher on Hoons.

No, no, no. That's not what he was asking for. He wants to put X0-1 diffs in a 4x4 Slash 🤣🤪😜

Nice find man. Way to shut down a thread with the exact info the OP needs 😉
🤣🤣

Yeah, he gets a gold star for sure!
I was thinking that myself. @WoodiE should come up with a temporary badge to give people in a thread that solve the problem 😉
I'm-a-problem-solver-button_Media-01.jpg

I was thinking that myself. @WoodiE should come up with a temporary badge to give people in a thread that solve the problem 😉
View attachment 143839
Seriously. I’ve been on a lot of forums on a lot of different topics and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a better, faster, or more concise answer to any question I’ve ever posted. Plus, it was an answer with a great deal of very tricky, specific information. @Chubaka rocked the heck out of it!

Back