Xbox Fans and more

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey yalll it me again!! I just made an forum on Xbox and Xbox games it has alittle Ps2 peaple on there but it mostly Xbox. If u dont mind just to take an look at it and tell me what u think u can join if u want to. http://xboxliveman.proboards40.com/index.cgi

P.s I need some more mods. if anyone wants to be and mod. please let me know

Thanks

Well I must say Bigdog that you do use your imagnation a lot this is like the thrid web site you have opened this year Hell in the last 4 months..Its good to see a teenager doing something they like to do... keep up the good work..

At least your not out getting in to trouble

Last edited:
Thanks man i could be out doing drugs and stuff but i wanted to make this site for ppl can join and i can meet more ppl

you mean you dont do drugs on the block? you are missing ALOT!! lol j/k

ya but you gotta make a site where some girls would join ..nudge nudge wink wink. :) ....wait on second thought then maybe you wouldnt have time to make these cool site's :cheers:

Nice site, I Dont have a Xbox though... Good Luck on it!!!

I'd wait a little bit before worrying about the number of moderators you have. At this point, two members is not a whole lot more than you should be able to handle. :D

Nice looking site. Would never know by the colors that it was XBOX related; just kidding. Keep after it, and your site could go large. Nice job.

thanks for the nice comments so what do yall think i should ad on the forum? and can yall join?? I am thinking about to put an live chat when i get more ppl.

there on ppl on here with Xbox??

Back