Xbox 360 core for $100 at Amazon.com 11AM PST today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here is the link...good luck gents. First 1000 customers get it for only $100.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday.html//ref=cu_vo_gw_wa/103-6365673-3897431?ie=UTF8&id=cv%2Fhomepage[/ame]

Thats 11:00 west coast time.

2:00 on the east coast.

The deals are elected by the customers. The deals with the most votes become elected. Anyone can buy these deals until their quantities are sold out. See here for details.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday.html//ref=cu_vo_hp_htw_htb/103-6434431-1935018?ie=UTF8&id=cv%2Fbuyingtips[/ame]

nice, my try for one.

That was a joke, loaded at 2:00 extactly and said sold out at this price Site was very, very slow!

Me too.
@ 2:00 sharp, I waited 2 minutes for the site to load, and the deal was gone.

Thanks for the hook up anyway guys. I would have gotten 2....

i was looking at it at 9:48 and was thinking about getting it, but i would rather get the premium one with everything.

Buggyracer28 said:
i was looking at it at 9:48 and was thinking about getting it, but i would rather get the premium one with everything.

Core- $100
wireless controller- $50
HDD- $100
headset- $20

= $270; less than a premium console, and the only difference is that you don't have the media remote, HD cables, or Ethernet cable. And, for the price you save, you can get the HD cables if you really need them, the media remote if you really want it, and if you're like me, you have 50 bajillion patch cables laying around, and a few crossovers in case you decide you want to do some bridging...

Last edited:
Thats about what I would pay for one if I had to get one again. I got a killer deal on one a while back, and it doesn't impress me much at all. Honestly I still play my ps2 more.. Gears of war though I have to admit is pretty awesome.

I missed it, didn't plan on keeping it for myself if I got in. It would have made a nice X-mas gift.

In other news...while driving home from Thanksgiving dinner I saw a line about a block long at our neighborhood Best Buy. There were 3 tents and at least 150-200 people already lined up for the Black Friday sales. CRAZY.

Oh yeah, I didn't even get the flippin' Barbie doll that was on special!
I suck!

Back