X-terminator

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IversonMino

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What about the x-terminator?

pro's cons?

pros and cons for what? Parts? Build? Maintenence? Driveability? Use?

pros: its cheap
cons: its cheap

Pro's: All around goo buggy. Its got good servo and radio placement. Well made for racing. Great engine(rtrversion)the XTM 24.7 is a great mill. Very fast!Cheap too!
Con's: Crappy radio(hitec Linx)
[move]-Kellen[/move]

How come no one really talks about this buggy? Is it because it's a house brand? The reason I'm asking is because I have an X-Terminator and I think it's a pretty durable buggy. I haven't broke anything yet.:clap: The XTM 24.7 to me is an easy mill to tune and has been reliable so far. I want to know what else you guys think of it.

I think it doesn't get very much attention since it comes with an outlaw engine and is not legal for compitition. While this dosent matter to everyone just my thoughts on it.

What about the Ofna's? The 9.5's come with a Force .25. Those aren't legal for comps either. Ofna's get more play than X-Terminators. Oh, well I guess I have to go and prove that my X-Terminator is a worthy buggy. :jet:

no one said it wasn't worthy. I have not seen it in person but it looks like a great ride! I think maybe another reason is it is new and XTM is a new company from what I know.

I'm not saying that it is anyone on this board. There are other message boards that knock it though.

There is a certain "crew" on another board who run nothing, but K2's,Ofna's, and Mugens. All they do is talk smack about other buggies. Thinking that no other buggy is worth it. I would hate to bash with those guys. The group of guys I bash with are all pretty cool. We all have different rides from different manufacturers and everyone has a good time. If new people show up and bash we welcome them and help them out. This is supposed to be a fun hobby.:OT:

Anyways, I'll try and keep posting how the X-Terminator runs and if I run into any problems regarding it. If anyone is interested. Also, yes I know the radio is crappy. That's why I changed the receiver in it to go with my MX-3, which also runs my Maxx.

humboldtblazer-do you run a TRS on your Storm? If you do how did you mount yours? What kind of spring did you get?

No throttle retur or failsafe........I let my nuts hang! I use really good rechargables and never push the limits of their run time.

Yeah but, what if some idiot doesn't clear his signal and turns on the same radio band as you? Then what? You can never be to safe...its a $400+ investment, might as well spend an extra $30 on a sercurity system, If ya get what I mean.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Try like a 1,500 hundred dollare investment and good point I'll go get one.

Finally. Jeez, theres a fine line between being brave and being stupid. Lets just hope your arent stupid. Also, I hope you have a fuel filter and A working air filter.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

No, isnt that the filter? The air filter is the thing in your airconditioning unit which cleans the air that goes in your house right?
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Back