X-Maxx featured in new TV commerical

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I think this is great news for not only the X-Maxx or even just for Traxxas but also the entire hobby, we need more manufactures to do the same.

Traxxas is going to have these two TV commercials air during NHRA drag race coverage on Fox Sports channel.

Traxxas is also airing a second TV commercial for their line-up

I was checking out an X Maxx in a HS over the weekend, it looks nice and seems very solid. When I picked it up though it seems my Savage Flux XL weighs more, although it is far from stock. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
What really caught my eye was LaTrax Rally, my wife was saying to buy it if I wanted it. Yes that was odd. Anyway I'm glad I didn't, I read some reviews and not all were bad but why put slicks on a rally car.

my wife was saying to buy it if I wanted it. Yes that was odd.
Ooh. MAJOR mistake not to run out and get it immediately. That might never happen again.

I know Traxxas sponsors a Funny Car. Not sure about the dragster. I think one of John Force's daughters is the driver.

I thought the 2nd video was pretty cool

@wacmartin Be careful!!! Whenever I get an offer like that, it's a TRAP! :hehe:

It would be nice to see more manufacturers doing these ads. Bet there are a lot of 1:1 racers around my area who would really get into racing R.C. during the winter months!

Back