Sold / Found wtb .onroad small block

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
ok heres the pickle ,
i sold my rs4-2 alittle while ago and sent a motor in for warranty repair and the gentleman never received it ,it is lost in the mail (usps go figure) ,
anyway i am going to make things right and need a decent running small block with a sg crank i think its called for a 2 speed bell
let me know what ya got if anything i am NOT looking for a high dollar mill just a plain jane OS .12 or .15 or even a good dtx .18 that was the mill that got lost ,
thank you
rick

you've got a pm

I know I'm going to get slapped for this, but what is meant by SG crank? I may have a HPI .15FE for ya, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the SG part.

Monkey Wrench said:
I know I'm going to get slapped for this, but what is meant by SG crank? I may have a HPI .15FE for ya, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the SG part.

Being that HPI RS4's are designed for standard threaded crankshafts, I think he's referring to the Extended pilot shaft for use with the two speed clutchbell.

apparently its the shorter shaft, so you can screw the adaptor on there that holds the 2 speed clutch bell setup

deal pending via trade with beason
thank you to all that replied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back