Sold / Found Wrench's Swap Meet Sale Items

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey All; Well my LHS had a swap meet sale today and I sold a few things and brought home the no sale leftovers. So here is all the stuff that I didn't sell. I accept PayPal only and ship via USPS only to all 50 US states only. All price DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS which are to be paid by the buyer.If you see something and want to shoot me an offer feel free. All resonable offers considered but please no Lowball offers. I am in Florida USA. Contact me via PM or direct as [email protected] Thanks for looking. l8r,wrench.

All items have price stickers on them. But I am accepting offers as well. I will do my best to list all prices. Here we go.
All magazines are $.50 each or 6 for $2 + shipping
RC10GT is $150 OBO
Batteries vary but price stickers are clearly visible in pics.$5 for recv batts. $8 for Traxas mini's. $12 for Traxxas 7 cells,$15 for 3600 race packs,$10 for all others
Bodies are $5 for Losi Micro SC,$10 for CRT.5,$15 For Traxxas T/S Maxx.$10 for traxxas Revo 2.5.$15 for Buggy body with wing,$5 for Axial Ax10,$10 for min Revo
Airtronics Radios are $55 for MX3, $70 for MX3S,$10 for Crystal recv. and $15 for Synth Recvs. $10 for rechargable battery pack for transmitter,TQ2 $20,TQ3 $20,Steering wheels are $8 left and $12 right.
Rims and tires are all MT rigs are $45 per set. $5 for Axial crawler rims,$8 for beadlock rings,RC18R and RC18B sets are $5 each.$5 for TC rims,$10 for TC tires and rims,1/8th scale set of 4 is $15 and pair is $8.Jato Bully's and gladiators are $45. Proline 1.9 SCX-10 flat irons are $45

I am entertaining ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Items have been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 JR RS310 Synthisized Receivers have been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Nitro Receiver battery packs have been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 3300 miaH battery pack has been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duratraxx Twin Charger has been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Brushed motors have been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Orion V Brush Revolution Motor has been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traxxas TQ3 Radio and AM recv. w/ crystals has a DEAL PENDING!!!!!!!
JConcepts Traxxas 1/16th Mini E-Revo Body has a DEAL PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

DSC04413.jpg

DSC04419.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04424.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04420.jpg

DSC04421.jpg

Last edited:
will you sell just the radio case?

What are the radios and how much are you asking?

What are the radios and how much are you asking?

Radios in the case are Airtronics MX3 and MX3S.

MX3 is $50 + shipping w/ 1 recv.

MX3S is $70 + Shipping W/ 1 recv.

I am open to reasonable offers as well and would be willing to do a package deal too.

Are there any 3s lipos in that lot and/or 17mm hex wheels or revo/erevo parts?????

Last edited:
Are there any 3s lipos in that lot and/or 17mm hex wheels or revo/erevo parts?????

No sir. No lipos and the rims and tires for MT's are 14mm hexs. No Revo/Erevo parts either. Sorry

Bump Need this stuff gone please make offers if tou like

What kind of chargers do you have for 7.2v and how much
i have a mini lst2 I'm looking for a fast charger

What kind of chargers do you have for 7.2v and how much
i have a mini lst2 I'm looking for a fast charger

I have an LRP Pulsar2 charger. It is DC input but I also have a Novak Black Box Power Supply for sale as well to power it. Charger is like new with all paperwork and original box.
I want $45 + shipping for it + shipping costs.
Power supply I want $25 + shipping costs.

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

What about the DuraTrax Intellipeak how much are you asking for it

o sorry i saw it sold thanks anyway

how much for the blue controler in case?

how much for the blue controler in case?

$70 bucks gets it all. MX-3S Radio FM 75Mghz Synthisized (no Crystals)set w/ 2 Synth recv.s,AA tray,Spare Antenna wire for Recvs. Rechargable battery pack,Charger lead,Spare Antenna for radio.Custom painted and decaled with new grip installed. All Items are like new and fully working.

DSC04558.gif

DSC04559.gif

DSC04560.gif

DSC04561.gif

DSC04562.gif

the 2 3300 packs are 10 bucks each, rite?

what are the packs in the top left?

DSC04414.gif

Last edited:
the 2 3300 packs are 10 bucks each, rite?

what are the packs in the top left?

DSC04414.gif

Top left packs are 3000 mah Nicad packs used in my starter box. Work fine and hold voltage. The other packs I only have one left. The waterproofed one.The other I gave to a needy kid at my LHS. It to is in fine working order. Priced as marked. I still have 2 side by side race packs for sale as well.Those were rearly used maybe 15 times as A main only packs.

I will now take $50 + shipping fot it.

DEAL PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$70 bucks gets it all. MX-3S Radio FM 75Mghz Synthisized (no Crystals)set w/ 2 Synth recv.s,AA tray,Spare Antenna wire for Recvs. Rechargable battery pack,Charger lead,Spare Antenna for radio.Custom painted and decaled with new grip installed. All Items are like new and fully working.

DSC04558.gif

DSC04559.gif

DSC04560.gif

DSC04561.gif

DSC04562.gif

Last edited:
pm me a package deal on all the 6 cell up and down 7.2 packs you have left.

will a jr syntisized rx work with the m3

Status
Not open for further replies.