Wow this thing is kinda cool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Just doing 3d imaging with extras just playing with it so far it’s kinda trippy. I tried to make its rusted through a lot more broken glass ect. Make it look like junk. And it was never in my front yard this is funny 😆

IMG_0366.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

I think my biggest flex is that my carson dazzler appears in the same style without having to add anything to it🤣

I think my biggest flex is that my carson dazzler appears in the same style without having to add anything to it🤣
Like to see it.

Me too!!
Don’t worry about the Frog 🐸 hes quit he only burps at Night.. Bubble guts I’m guess but I know one thing in common wold school 🏫 let’s see IT!!! I love old crap!! Oh and so dose @WickedFog.. 😘

Last edited:
Let’s see IT!!! I love old crap!!
I see we share the same passion!!🤣🤣🤣
The rear diff etc is as dry as it can get, and I can't do anything about it as every single screw in the back is philips, glued and almost stripped🥴. I do love the 1:10 nitro stadium truck chassis! I'm sure I'll get to make it a runner💨

20231108_211656.jpg

20231108_211652.jpg

20231108_211608.jpg

20231108_211554.jpg

20231108_211450.jpg

Edit: just 2 more pics of the original body:
20231108_213109.jpg
20231108_213128.jpg
Fun fact? This RC originally came out of the factory as a remote-start! Just push the button and the engine gets turned and glowplug gets warmed. Sorry if these are too much pictures, I always love watching the old nitro's from the "media" section of this forum; the more pictures of old crap I get to see, the better🤣 but if you think this is too much just tell me👍
Another edit: notice that brake pad? It's using friction with the clutchbell to stop... never saw that before🤔
Another edit: it was not me who did all this abusement to this car. I bought it with the cast and zipties around it, but the rear arms were so broken that I had to glue and zipte it together

Last edited:
Back