Winter Bash Final Poll: Runoff!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RUNOFF! Pick the date for the Winter Bash

• JAN 8th - 11th

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • FEB 19th - 22nd

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Since the last poll didnt have a majority vote, we are doing one more: please vote as quickly as possible so we can set a date.

For anyone that can't go on the winning date - i am very sorry, but this is a fair way to do it i think.

I am eliminating the early feb date, as Sky can't go then, but can on the later feb date, and they both had an equal number of votes.

I am a friend of Nitroaddict's, here in Orlando. I wish to attend as well. January would be best for me.

While I am flattered that I am one of the causal factors in choosing a date, I really don't think I should be. I voted for the Feb date in this poll and the last, but my presence or lack thereof should not be a deciding factor for anyone let alone everyone.

If I can make the selected date, I will. And I would love to meet everyone, but understand that it will happen sooner or later...probably later.

Regardless, pick the one that everyone can make happen and have a blast. I would.

today is the last day for this poll - we are missing a couple of votes, so if u havnt voted - please do

i am closing this poll at 4pm - so if anyone hasnt voted yet, please do.

Guess the polls are closed. Have fun in January. Take tons of pictures and tell lots of stories. I will need them to get my anger up for not being able to attend.

One of these days, my timing is going to be right for an RCNT Bash.

I guess I'm late to the polls. I'd prefer in Feb. I guess I can still make it.

Back