wings over houston air show pics (56k)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Went to the air show here in houston a few weeks ago, and finally had time to go through the pics. We had a really good time, my father and brother came to join us so it was a family get together.

I was about a mile from the "show" but with the 300mm lens i was able to get some decent pics. wish i could have been closer to get some better ones. I took over 250 photos, but here are the better ones of the pile.

Hope you guys enjoy!

if you want hi res shots of anything LMK i will have to email them or something.

canon rebel TX, cannon 75-300 telephoto, hint of croppage.

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7347.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7627-new.jpg

newIMG_7517.jpg

newIMG_7565.jpg

newIMG_7570.jpg

newIMG_7602.jpg

newIMG_7612.jpg

newIMG_7619.jpg

newIMG_7642.jpg

newIMG_7649.jpg

Cool pics thank for sharing,

-Mark

Yeah awesome pics....A mile away...wow you have to have a great camera to get good shots like that!

Beautiful pics. Thanks for posting them. The old camo B24 is probably the same one I was checking out at an air show in New Jersey some years back. If it is, it belongs to "The Confederate Air Force" collection in Texas.

Nice pics!

In that 4th pic down, that a P-51 Mustang? Can't be the P-51 D Mustang since there's no lower air scoop.

Love them old planes. Some day I'll have a Sopwith Camel. Slow but maneuverable little bastards.

Beautiful pics. Thanks for posting them. The old camo B24 is probably the same one I was checking out at an air show in New Jersey some years back. If it is, it belongs to "The Confederate Air Force" collection in Texas.

it quit possibly was, i know they were at the show.

I'm not sure what planes are what, just that they are all cool!

I've got more pics of the old ones. they did a reenactment of pearl harbor. they were a LONG way away on that one so I'm not sure i can get the crop on them. ill see what i have later. like i said i took over 250 pictures.

Back