wings on truggys?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman26

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My LSP is a little nose heavy in flight just wondering if a wing would help? Any ideas on mounting? thanks Booya :fro:

Make sure your breaks aren't engaging at all.....I use the bowling throw method myself....turn your car and controller on and hold it from the back end and throw it like a bowling ball.....if it rolls away nice and smooth you're set on the brakes.....also try giving a little throttle in the air too.....that lifts the front up...brakes make it go down.....if that doesn't help then try a wing

people like wings b/c it protects their bodies. i think its silly lookin, yeh u dont trash ur body as fast, u just trash wings and mounts instead. :thumbdown

-Ult

on th revo I see it help them from flipping over alot...but on a longer lower chassis that won't flip over easily it's pointless IMO.....

I do know how to make it fly good I was just wondering if it would keep the nose from dipping. I did all the break testing and they are set just fine. I guess I'm just use to the way my buggy floats. Anyway, thank you for the input.have a good 4th.Booya:fro:

yea as plaid stated a little throttle will keep the nose up.. my savage is the same way.. but i can make it nose dive or fly strait depending on how i hit the ramp.. you can't be a puss.. hit it with some speed and accelerate through the ramp.. you want the motor to rev just a bit as you clear the ramp then you should be pretty close to level.. adjust from there to make it perfect then let the motor idle down befor hitting the ground.. thats what i have to do with the savage.. it noses over if i dont