Win a SCX10!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A trail rig so capable…. even slowngreen looks like he knows what he's doing.:p:

Where the hell is the "flip off" smiley!

Thanks for the tip Lloyd, this is as close to a scaler I could get if I were to win, LOL!!!! not holding breath though....

A trail rig so capable... so easy a caveman could do it!!!

Yeah if we had one it would be this text...:flipoff:

But I guess we dont....prolly better that way or everyone would use it in all their posts lol.

oh..cool.. i dont think itll win but its definitely funny!!!

Got my three!

A trail rig so capable...Losi shakes in fear

A trail rig so capable...even Everest has it's fear

A trail rig so capable...the sky's the limit

I won't hold my breath though

lol they can't use losi in their tag line... Besides the losi fears nothing ;)

FROM THE AXIAL SITE!

AND THE WINNERS ARE

Congratulations to:
1ST PLACE: A trail rig so capable… trails? it don’t need no stinkin’ trails - Chet M, North Attelboro, MA

2ND PLACE: A trail rig so capable… YOU will be it’s only limitation! - Pete P, Montgomery, TX
3RD PLACE: A trail rig so capable… Columbus could have discovered a lot more then America with it - Shane F, Alberta, Canada

UPDATE: We’ve decided to add 5 Axial t-shirts due to the overwhelming response and the creativity of some of the submissions:

Honorable mention - A Trail Rig So Capable… it can climb Mount Everest with one wheel tied behind its tailgate - Raghavan B, Santa Cruz, CA
Honorable mention - A Trail Rig so Capable… you’ll be saying “hold my beer watch this” - Ronnie B, Madisonville, TN
Honorable mention - A Trail Rig so Capable… the competition will drop their lug nuts - James S, Star Valley, AZ
Honorable mention - A Trail Rig So Capable… it’s like killing unicorns with a bomb - Steve H, Sunbright, TN
Honorable mention - A Trail Rig so Capable… it made the “Gone in 60 second” list - Jack P, Nespelem, WAAnd there were several more that gave us a good laugh. Thank you to all who took the time to submit their idea.

I'm not gonna say what I think of the winning lines, but there they are.

2nd place is better than the 1st place line.

Agreed. I think a shorter line is better, gonna be easier to get stuck in peoples heads too.

Back