Will these LiPo batteries fit the Losi Rock Rey?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potpete12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Getting a Losi 1/6 Rock Rey need some advice on batteries. Someone is selling 2 6s 22.2v 5200mah 115kw 40c just wanted to know if they would fit I don't have the car yet.

dimension of bat matters more than capacity. look for size and connectors before ordering

unlikely. batterys have to have EC5 connectors and up to 4 cells on each side so unlikely a 6 cell pack will fit in battery doors.. if so you will need a jumper to use can't use 2x6 might be able to make a Y connector to use those 2 but not as designed..8 cells yes 2x4 ..not 2x6 or 12cells..I looked but without downloading manual no sizes of trap doors or space size given

unlikely. batterys have to have EC5 connectors and up to 4 cells on each side so unlikely a 6 cell pack will fit in battery doors.. if so you will need a jumper to use can't use 2x6 might be able to make a Y connector to use those 2 but not as designed..8 cells yes 2x4 ..not 2x6 or 12cells..I looked but without downloading manual no sizes of trap doors or space size given

So long as it will take one 6s at a time suppose that will be enough power for now, I've bought 2 second hand ones 6s 22.2v 5200mah 115wh for £30 quid.

gotta have EC5 connector and a EC5 jumper for those to work.

My previous traxas left two 3s 5000mah batteries. I changed their plugs to EC5 and they also can be used.

Getting a Losi 1/6 Rock Rey need some advice on batteries. Someone is selling 2 6s 22.2v 5200mah 115kw 40c just wanted to know if they would fit I don't have the car yet.
No you can use one at a time with loop jumper
Conector . can get one online. Or make one.

Horizon hobby states that the battery tray of the Losi Super Rock Rey is 150mm(L) x 45mm(W) x 70mm(H/D)​

Back