Will the 3.3 wing kit fit a 2.5r Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMAXX

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have compared the parts lists between the Model 5310 2.5r and the 5309 3.3 they look fairly the same except for the longer chassis on the 3.3

Has anyone installed a Wing kit on the 2004 Model 5310 Revo?

I am also wondering if the Platnum Edition body will fit the original Revo? Or is it too long?

Last edited:
The wing should be fine as it just mounts to the body mount, which is the same on the revo 2.5, 33 and slayers. Not sure about the body.

The wing fits all, the platinum body will fit all except the 2.5r revo.

i had one for my 5309 but it just didnt look right i had to either take the rear bumper off or cut it and i had to make the grooves in the back of my body longer so it would sit flat on my posts

I figured the wing kit would fit since it replaces the rear bumper and after looking the parts lists for both trucks. I was also interested to see if anyone else had used one.

I will not waste the money on the Platinum Body and find another body that will look good with a Wing Kit.

Thanks for your replies.

I installed the Wing without any problems on my Original Revo 2.5r only had to cut the body about another 1 inches deeper than the bumper required. The Original Body is starting to get fairly beat up but the wing fit right on without any problems. Now my problems of finding a cool looking body begin. From my research many 2910 TMaxx bodies will fit this version of the Revo. If I only waited another year to buy the longer wheel base Revo all my problems would be solved ;)

Last edited:
That's what I did for my old 2.5, best 13 bucks I ever spent on it.

Back