Will anyone on here paint a body for me?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I own a svt lightning, i'm considering buying a svt lightning off ebay, I can't buy just the body, so i'm going to have to buy the whole truck. I don't like the tamiya chassis, so basically i'm buying it for the body/wheels. as they are discontinued and I can't buy parts from tamiya......

I want the body painted the same as my truck, it should be pretty simple, one solid silver color as close to my truck as possible, you'll prob. have to make masks for the inside of the body out of masking tape, as I doubt they come with the kit. It will have stickers for the windshield, tail lights and headlights. I want everything applied as perfect as possible, i've painted a few but I don't want to take the chance of this one getting any bubbles or anything, being that i'm basically paying 120 for body/wheels. How much would you charge to paint the body and apply the decals ?

You might pm Lessen and see if he is still doing it for hire or not. If not a guy on rcc named rockthrasher does the best paint jobs known to man and doesn't charge an arm and a leg like most others do.

Heres his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/RockthrasherGraphics

Back