will a Kyosho offset hub kit fit on my Traxxas revo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look like they should fit but someone with more traxxas experience could tell for sure.

These most likely wont fit. They were made for a kyosho inferno and all infernos that I have ever seen use 8mm stub axles. Your revo does not use 8mm stubs unless you have converted to tekno carriers or done some custom modding.

yea the revo uses 6mm axles...(I'm pretty sure its 6mm without looking)

Stinks that it's almost impossible to find the 6mm/17mm hex's HPI made for the e-savage they had a few years back. It's what I run with their 6mm flanged nuts. Works really well and nothing that wears out causing wobble. Although, they aren't the sharpest hex's, but they do a decent job. I spun one once on my revo, but it was due to running TRX splined rims that I cut the splines out of and got a bit aggressive making the hex weak. I went through a couple sets of traxxas 17mm hubs and a set of OFNA hubs. They get all wobbley after a short time. Have had the HPI ones on mine for 2 years.

Last edited:
Back