Why won't my 2.5 crank for more than a second

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need more info other than wont crank ,need to know stuff like ,if the glow plug heats up or what
type of igniter ,has it been modified to use a igniter other than the starter system ignition!

The original ignition system some times fails due to bad connections ,via ,through the ground mounted
to the engine block & glow-plug ,in which some people just buy a separate igniter glow driver!

So if it is original ,check all the connections!
If the starter is slipping while engaging the starter ,then the one way bearing needs cleaning or replaced!....:cool:

Need more info other than wont crank ,need to know stuff like ,if the glow plug heats up or what
type of igniter ,has it been modified to use a igniter other than the starter system ignition!

The original ignition system some times fails due to bad connections ,via ,through the ground mounted
to the engine block & glow-plug ,in which some people just buy a separate igniter glow driver!

So if it is original ,check all the connections!
If the starter is slipping while engaging the starter ,then the one way bearing needs cleaning or replaced!....:cool:
Thanks I figured it out when I bring my car in from the cold the fuel tank warms up and pressure is flooding my motor so I just open the cap until it warms up