Why MOD's are allowed to play the lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, you'll be MCSE 2000 or at least ready for the test before you're done. I was a computer science major, but my job could really use both of the field you're studying.

Comp Sci grad here! Comp geeks rule the world! muhahaha
I have to say I have learned more hands on than I would ever have in a class or in a book. I found the only certification out there that you actually have to have both (not just book knowledge actual experience) is the Cisco testing. Back in the day we used to call the people that were flaunting and bragging about their MCP's and MCSE's "papers" Because they were so proud but when you sat the at a server they were like huh?

I have issues in class i have tried but they talyor most of the prereq's to the insanely computer stuipid peeps, i was in a dos class and therre were peeps inthere tring to learn dos for their home systems, which were XP! and they slowed the whole class down to the point i quit:sleeping:

I'm the guy that sits in front of the server and knows what hes doing yet has no MCSE. :(

its just paper Rob so dont worry bout it. As long as you got the sperience.

its just paper that i need to get anykind of job here, w/o it they dont like to hire

Back